The WorldCIS-2020 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. The poster or demo duration can be a day or throughout the conference. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
|Poster/Demo Proposal Submission||October 25, 2020|
|Notification of Poster/Demo Acceptance||October 30, 2020|
- At least one poster/demo author should register.
- Please visit the WorldCIS-2020 website for registration information.
- You must submit an abstract of 250 words for your poster to email@example.com.
- All posters will be displayed throughout the conference in the main hall. You must print your poster on A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm).
- All posters will be included in the conference programme as “Poster Sessions”. You must prepare a short poster presentation (not more than 15 minutes) using Microsoft Power Point (slides).
- The poster presentations will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- An updated demo summary (PDF format) in two-column conference format, up to 3 pages long may be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The summary will be made available via WorldCIS web page. The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
- The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
The WorldCIS-2020 do not have facility for authors to prepare their posters on site, so it is the responsibility of the presenter to prepare their posters before arriving at the conference venue.