The WorldCIS provides a unique opportunity for exhibitors to display both informative and creative view of their organizations, products, and services. Featuring dozens of vendors and exhibitors, the WorldCIS exhibit hall is a marketplace showcasing your products and services, and those whose accomplishments, and creative works, have been inspired by curriculums involving digital media.
Booths will be allocated on a first-in-first-served basis. For an updated floor plan and current list of exhibitors, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should exhibit?
- Government agencies or departments (e.g. Commonwealth or state departments, embassies)
- Media/publishing houses
- Higher education institutions or consortia
- Technology and software providers (e-learning, online payment solutions, marketing solutions)
- Student programs (internship or scholarship programs, study/work abroad programs, volunteer programs)
- Student service providers (financial/banking, accommodation, insurance, jobs/employment)
- Consultancies (research, leadership and professional development, strategy)
The WorldCIS encourage organizations to submit their Exhibition Proposals. Benefit from unrivaled exposure at WorldCIS-2020. Reserve your location now, spaces are limited. If your organization is interested, kindly submit a brief Proposal (not more than 1 side of A4 page) to email@example.com